K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SHINee cries for their upcoming Tokyo Dome concert



Pann: SHINee cries at the news of their upcoming Tokyo Dome concert







=====


1. [+92, -4] They said, "our dream is to perform at Tokyo Dome!" when they debuted. After 7 years, they're achieving their dream... Imagine how happy they are. Congrats, SHINee ㅠㅠ <3 You guys are amazing singers!

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+90, -4] I used to think SHINee is amazing but with this, I realized how greater they are than I thought. I also realized that SHINee won't collapse easily. I cried and laughed a lot because of SHINee. Thank you. Congratulations <3

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+84, -3] Kim brothers cried again ㅠㅠㅠ Good news... SHINee hwaiting

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+38, -0] Aigo SHINee ㅠㅠ They're talented and I like how they're hard-working. But people don't seem to know about it so I feel bad. Their 6 years of growth is so pretty. Our Kim brothers cried again ㅠㅠ Congratulations

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+34, -4] I'm not their fan but I think they're the most talented male idols... Their live is so good

6. [+33, -0] You have to admit these guys...

7. [+32, -1] This will become true in months ㅠㅠㅠ The picture already makes me excited ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top