K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Old cellphones in Korea



Pann: Cellphones that you've used at least once in your life



Beckham phone


AJrRfMx.jpg

Boom boom


ehZKKjz.jpg

Haptic phone


LUQfg2g.jpg

Magic hole


boTsftC.jpg

Ice cream phone


z9GqVYg.jpg

Go Ara phone


SQZn9GT.jpg

Dolphin phone


lpTHfzi.jpg

Lollipop


dsoiMTN.jpg

Neon sign phone


8pZzlgS.jpg

Motorola


K39fTIs.jpg

Cookie phone


wsxMUrj.jpg

Motorola razor


0SSEHBe.jpg

Dupont phone


ptCvYr4.jpg

Color jacket


lduHqKq.jpg

Edge phone


DupKRcX.jpg

Chocolate phone


Mz5ywwg.png

mDLtnyR.jpg



=====


1. [+183, -3] Woah cellphones used to have such different shapes, colors, and functions ㅋㅋㅋ These days, the smartphones are all rectangle and either white or black

2. [+166, -24] I've used none of those phones... ㅋㅋ

3. [+156, -1] I liked the feeling of typing on the keypad... I didn't have to look at the keypad to type

4. [+36, -0] SKY had the best designs ㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -1] I still love the feeling and the sound when a folder phone closes ㅋㅋ

6. [+26, -0] I actually like the old phones much more than smartphones. Smartphones have better functions but I want to use a folder phone...

7. [+25, -0] I connected my phone with USB and downloaded pictures and online fictions ㅋㅋㅋ Such memories

8. [+25, -0] Woah I remember my old friends who used those phones... My friend who used magic hole, my best friend who used ice cream phone, my boyfriend who used Dupont phone ㅠㅠ How are you guys doing

9. [+23, -0] This might sound ridiculous but I like the old times better. At that time, calling and texting were the main functions so waiting for a text was so much fun. These days, the fun doesn't exist anymore because there are games and the Internet

10. [+18, -1] Lollipop had the best selca function. I was so fascinated by the LED and the animals on the screen ㅠㅠ



Back To Top