K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Leeteuk's mysterious Instagram statuses



Instiz: Leeteuk's Instagram statuses (targeting Sungmin??)



"Do you finally get why I had to act like that?"



"Agree? Disagree? So funny... This is the reality. You'd finally get why I had to act like that."


(The statuses are now deleted)


=====


- Who is he saying to? Sungmin? Fans? ㅠㅠ

- The reality? What does he mean?

- I think the fans and the members are having a hard time... As an idol fan, I somewhat understand

- I don't know what he's saying but I hope he finds strength

- I think he's saying to the fans and Sungmin. I think Leeteuk was worried before the articles broke out and when the news was out, the reactions were bad. So...

- The marriage that the members were against... Lee Sungmin better be sorry to the members

- Isn't it wrong to target a member at an open place though? He knows that fans will screencap it

- Ugh... Why do the other members have to be sorry... Jungsoo-ya ㅠㅠ



Back To Top