K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sunggyu on The Genius S1



Instiz: Those who watched The Genius Season 1 would know that Sunggyu is two-faced




Sunggyu is ugly but handsome
He's rude but well-mannered
He's stupid but smart
He's close with Lee Sangmin but he's not close with Lee Sangmin
He can't understand the games but he's the one who understands them the most
He hates Hong Jinho but he's a fan of Hong Jinho
He's hyper but lazy
He's desperate but confident
He's rude but he greets others the most


=====


- He looked the coldest to the fans but he's the kindest ㅋㅋ The charm of Sunggyu oppa

- I started liking him after watching The Genius ㅋㅋ I thought he wouldn't last long when I watched up to episode 2

- I agree that he's stupid but smart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've liked him but I became a total fan after The Genius ㅋㅋ

- He's mine but he's not



Back To Top