Pann: The reason why the rumors of Luhan leaving his group had surfaced
1. Before Wu Yifan left, there were rumors of Wu Yifan and Luhan talking to lawyers and brokers. After Wu Yifan left, Lay and Tao were caught sobbing but Luhan looked firm for some reason
2. Luhan started to focus his individual promotions in China
3. He did not participate in concerts because of health issues
4. Blind items started going around. China actress 정솽(?)
5. Blind items reached Korea (a foreign idol preparing to leave)
6. The other members are seen to be preparing for the comeback but there are no accounts of witnessing Luhan
7. He did not participate SMtown concert
Pann: Their comeback is getting delayed because of Luhan?
1. [+47, -5] I'm so shocked with the comments. EXO fans are way too divided. It's even scary... A member is sick and you guys are mad at how it affects the group? Are you the members or what? Did the members tell you that they were mad? How would you know if the members want to have a comeback with Luhan or not?
2. [+28, -17] It's not like an album takes only a month to be released. They need months to practice and get ready. If Luhan is absent, then the other members have to fill his spot. Do you think this only needs a day? They need to re-do the choreography
3. [+17, -42] The fans who are defending Luhan are the exact same when they defended Wu Yifan. The fans all said that SM wasn't an easy company and that Wu Yifan got permission to go on vacation and denied the rumors of the comeback getting delayed because of him. They tried to gain sympathy by saying how Wu Yifan suffered emotionally and bashed the fans who criticized Wu Yifan ㅋㅋ It's like I'm re-watching the scene
4. [+15, -1] It's not like he's not coming because he's hanging out. He can't come because he's sick, is it his fault? The reason why SM's letting him stay there is because it wouldn't affect their schedule. They think SM is more stupid than them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They think they're always right and logical when they don't even know anything
5. [+12, -4] It's true that it's getting delayed. Just defend him by saying he's sick instead of defending him disgustingly like this. Is Luhan the only human? Are the other members not important?
6. [+10, -32] This is why Luhan's fandom is getting hate. It's about the other members' lives. Just like you guys are saying, EXO is not a hobby for Luhan. If he's going to affect the group like this, then he should leave asap
Pann: Complicated thoughts from a Luhan fan...
1. [+52, -5] Exactly!!! You're having the same thoughts as me. I was thinking simple and was only hoping for him to get better during his break. I never thought he was leaving or anything ㅠㅠ I was shocked on Pann yesterday...
2. [+48, -4] I really agree. I was never suspicious of anything and never worried over it but I was shocked at how he was getting hate with a non-celebrity(Wu Yifan)
3. [+32, -2] Why are people downvoting this???
4. [+20, -1] Stupid bitches. His big eyes were swollen like this at Beijing concert. Do they really want to do this to a sick person? The people who are saying they're disappointed are not even interested in Luhan at all. They're just causing fanwars and treating Luhan as Wu-ssi... How can they be EXO fans... Luhan is not the type of person from we see at least. I hate how he's seen as another Wu Yifan just because he didn't attend a concert
5. [+14, -1] If you're not going to trust Luhan and bullshit that he's leaving, then leave the fandom peacefully ㅋㅋㅋ