K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Heo Young Saeng mentions Kim Hyun Joong



Instiz: What Heo Young Saeng said about Kim Hyun Joong's scandal



Fan's account who went to see Heo Young Saeng at an event yesterday:


I got him to give me an autograph saying, "my name (I love Hyun)". Young Saeng oppa asked me, "I love Hyun? Hyun? Are you a Hyun Joong fan?"

I was like "no~ I like all of you guys!!!" (although I'm Hyun Joong oppa biased)

Suddenly, he said, "what is Hyun Joong going to do now?" I was flustered and didn't even think of talking about how he was not found guilty and stuff. So I said, "uh... well... it'll end up somehow..."


=====


- The fan must've been really flustered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Look how he's so straight-forward ㅋㅋㅋ

- Oh he was not found guilty... I didn't know that

- So the stories of him breaking her ribs are all lies?

- I miss you Young Saeng oppa ㅠㅠㅠ



Back To Top