K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-fans get fed up with Taemin-Naeun shippers



Pann: Did Taemin really like Naeun and he got dumped?


=====


1. [+125, -4] Do you go to an elementary school? ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+92, -18] Taemin's ideal types are Emma Watson and Kaya




3. [+86, -11] Taemin didn't like Naeun and he didn't get dumped either. They never dated in the first place ^^ WGM is scripted and business. You're an elementary school student, aren't you, you delusional fan?

4. [+40, -3] The only flaw in Lee Taemin's singer career is WGM, you delusional fan. Let's say fuck you to the delusional fans~

5. [+38, -4] Out of all the female celebrities who were on WGM, Naeun is the one who talked behind her husband's back the most. She always talked crap about him in interviews everyday

6. [+30, -4] Pink cockroaches are busy with all the shipping. They're shipping their idol with a male idol who is at a much higher level...

7. [+30, -5] I feel really bad for Taemin. His handsome looks are natural, he's talented in singing and dancing, and he never had a controversy but what's with Naeun... It was a variety show but I felt a bit bad

8. [+29, -3] Taemin avoided all the delusional fans outside of WGM. He never wanted to get associated with Naeun... He was acting because it's broadcast. Taemin is a pro

9. [+26, -0] It's the Shawols who fought over the delusional fans ㅋㅋ Don't you know how the Shawols stopped the subway ads by the delusional fans? I tweeted an Apink fan about it and she thanked me and said she didn't know about it

10. [+25, -3] He avoids it when it's mentioned, of course he would date her ㅋㅋㅋ What bullshit

사용자첨부이미지

Tweets from a Japanese fan(?):

"I said, "WGM hwaiting!" to Taemin but he didn't answer"
"I told Taemin that I wanted to be Naeun and he just nodded with a blank expression"
"He said, "thank you" to some people. Why didn't he say anything to me? Did I annoy him?"
"I wanted to see Taemin's smiling face"
"I guess Taemin ignores people if they talk about WGM or Naeun jjang"


Back To Top