K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Divided opinions on Jiyeon's looks



Pann: You can never bash Jiyeon with her looks








=====


1. [+211, -35] Her eyes were close to each other even when she was young...

2. [+120, -170] Am I the only one who finds her pretty?

3. [+102, -107] She's pretty

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+50, -64] You can't bash with her looks. Beauty is subjective and she'll never be called pretty again because her image is bad even though she's pretty. This will only bring more hate

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+43, -5] I was gonna ignore this but the title of this post was too funny... Not everyone has the same beauty standards. I never found Jiyeon pretty ㅋㅋㅋ How can that be a pretty face... Honestly, except for her close eyes, she has a good body and her face looks dimensional but her eyes ruin it too much ㅋㅋ 

6. [+41, -13] Her eyes are too close

7. [+38, -15] Even if I'm only looking at her looks, her eyes are too close so I don't really find her pretty

8. [+33, -3] She's ugly...

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+33, -44] The girls I know are much prettier than her ㅋㅋㅋ I don't find her pretty at all

10. [+27, -1] She's an octopus next to Victoria

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+27, -7] She would look perfect if I enter the space bar between her eyes

12. [+25, -25] The last picture is so pretty...



Back To Top