K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idols who have good voices



Pann: Idols who have the best voices



Apink Bomi




Vixx Hyuk




IU




Girl's Day Yura




Block B Yoo Kwon




B1A4 Gongchan


=====


1. [+400, -68] Onew, D.O, IU

2. [+281, -84] EXO D.O, Sistar Soyu, 15& Baek Yerin. I personally love these three voices

3. [+277, -152] EXO Chen

4. [+103, -2] Take Yura out. She's a rapper and she barely sings and she's not good at rapping, either. She has an average voice. Sojin is better

5. [+72, -4] I personally choose Onew for male and IU for female. Onew's voice is just my type. His voice in his OST In Your Eyes is really sweet. And I think D.O's voice has feelings. I'm not an IU fangirl but you just have to listen to her songs

6. [+65, -40] These butthurt jerks wouldn't have downvoted the best reply if it only said "Chen", not "EXO Chen" ㅋㅋㅋ Downvoting hard just because they see "EXO" ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+58, -6] For me, it's Onew, D.O, IU, Yoseob, Sunggyu, Niel, Chunji, Taemin, Baek Yerin, Soyu, Jungguk, Song Jieun, Hyuk, Sulli, Taeyang, Seulgi, Ryeowook, Nam Taehyun, Jimin, Yura, and Chorong. Not their singing talents, but their voices... But most of them are the main vocals anyway. It's only my personal opinions so please don't attack

8. [+55, -31] They all can't sing except IU. What's so good about having a good voice when they can't even sing? Are they really singers?

9. [+50, -1] Bomi and Yura? Let me laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You don't know what good voices are

10. [+47, -20] D.O



Back To Top