K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jessica emailed the journalists?



Instiz: Jessica emailed the journalists and claimed that she was unfairly kicked out



Broadcasted news


"Jessica emailed the journalists and claimed that she was unfairly kicked out"



Jessica's email - 

"Hello, this is Jessica. In early September, which was only a month after the launching, the members suddenly changed their statement and held a meeting. After that, without valid reasons, they demanded me to quit my business or leave SNSD."



"I worked with my members and my company for more than 15 years. They demanded me to leave SNSD because I'm running a business. I was very hurt."



"Evidence of internal conflicts in a 7-year girl group"


=====


- If what she said is true, then she did the right thing. But we don't know yet so...

- Internal conflicts??? I don't know anymore...

- Sooyeon-ah, please quit your business and come back to us...

- Hm... It's not a press conference or anything. I don't think it's right to personally tell journalists like that

- Can the other members speak about this... I'm frustrated



Back To Top