K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Comparing the main vocals in girl groups



Pann: Girl groups' singing rank


SNSD Taeyeon
Apink Eunji
F(x) Luna
AOA Choa
2NE1 Park Bom
Spica Bo Hyung, Boa
Sistar Hyorin, Soyou
Girl's Day Minah
IU
Ailee


=====


1. [+79, -16] I think Soyou and Minah lack comparing to the other candidates

2. [+64, -3] Honestly, ranking their singing is meaningless. It's like comparing Kim Kyung Ho and Yoon Min Soo. Their genres and singing styles are different, you can't rank them

3. [+46, -52] I think Luna and Minah can't be the top ones

4. [+34, -8] Why is Minah there ㅋㅋㅋ She's only good at high notes. Her voice is so-so and I don't think she's that great

5. [+31, -5] Ailee and Hyorin have powerful vocals. Emotional vocals are Taeyeon and IU

6. [+26, -2] IU's singing is amazing but her song analysis and singing are emotional ㅠㅠ I just like IU's singing as a whole. I used to think her as a popular idol when she was promoting Good Day and You & I but I like her so much now

7. [+24, -20] They're all good but Jung Eunji for my personal taste

8. [+21, -2] Spica Bo Young and Boa are good, it's just that they're unpopular. I don't think Minah, Choa and Soyou can be there... Boa is so good at high notes, she's nearly Ailee and Hyorin's level. Also, IU used to be a vocal trainer

9. [+21, -15] Ah, it's too many to rank... And Taeyeon's voice scratches these days, her talent decreased


Back To Top