Pann: Yunho's controversial poison terror
In 2006, Yunho was filming a variety show. A "fan" gave him a drink and he drank the whole bottle at once. Then he started smelling something weird and coughed up blood.
Apparently, the "fan" was an anti and she put strong glue in the drink. Because of the glue, his throat and stomach were injured. After discharging from the hospital, he still had reflux esophagitis. The anti also gave a letter with the drink, and she said the reason why she gave the drink is because "she hated him".
Yunho was greatly traumatized with this incident and even considered quitting his celebrity position. To overcome his trauma, he lined up all the drinks of the same brand and forced himself to drink them. The anti asked for forgiveness because "she was at a similar age with Yunho's sister" and Yunho forgave her...
1. [+211, -1] At that time, I was so mad to the point I wanted to kill that bitch...
2. [+185, -1] Every time I see Yunho, I think he's a cool person. It was on news and wasn't an easy situation
3. [+165, -3] As a long-term fan of TVXQ+JYJ, I can tell that Yunho's personalities are no joke. He has so many paparazzi and sasaengs following him but he has no scandals and no rumors of his bad personalities... He's just so kind. Honestly, he has a bit of awkward tryhard-ness(?) because of this but as a fan, it's cute for me ㅋㅋㅋ He's still made fun of his rap for 5 years though ㅠㅠ He even admitted that he's bad at rapping. People are still mentioning this because they have nothing else to criticize him... His talents aside, his mentality is just so kind
4. [+57, -0] I'm not a fan but this made me think that Yunho is a really cool person. How can anyone just forgive someone who nearly killed them? I was so amazed at how he forcibly drank the same drink to get rid of the trauma
5. [+43, -0] I wouldn't have forgave her if it was me. He has great mentality
6. [+41, -0] There's a reason why he's top for ten years without controversies... He had good personalities and strong mentality. People like him are the ones who succeed
7. [+38, -3] Honestly, I think TVXQ and JYJ have different personalities
8. [+36, -0] Woah, as a man, I still find it so amazing, fuck. It's true that looks and personalities match
9. [+36, -0] I wonder what the anti is doing these days