K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Twitter of Korean Microsoft customer service replies to "the person who made Windows 8 needs to get diarrhea"



Instiz: The person who made Window 8 needs to get diarrhea



Customer: "Ah fuck seriously, the person who made Window 8 needs to get diarrhea, fuck"

Windows: "Hello we're MS customer service Twitter! What difficulty did you have while using Windows 8? I'll help you!"

Customer: "The big difficulty is that I can't watch subtitles on the video app"

Windows: "It must've been very inconvenient ㅠㅠ Unfortunately the feature is not supported. It'll be a little inconvenient but if the file needs subtitles, you should use other company's player to watch"

Customer: "Ok... I'm sorry for telling you to get diarrhea.... I was too mad... Always be healthy and poop out healthy and hard poops..."

Windows: "No, it's ok! You could've said it due to frustration. My intestines are fine! I have hard and healthy kids everyday! Please use Windows well and feel free to tweet us if you have a concern! 


=====


- They're so kind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I honestly hate Windows 8, I use Windows 7 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Is Windows 8 that bad? I guess I'll stick with my Windows 7 ㅠㅠㅠ

- I think Windows 8 is well-made

- This is where the saying "you can't spit on a smiling face" applies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Back To Top