K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Woolim & Infinite's repetitive concept?



Pann: An entertainment company pursues the same style all the time







(Pann says Woolim pursues the same style in terms of the artists' looks and singing style)


=====


1. [+63, -2] And we became the stans of them, including the CEO~

2. [+58, -16] I like Woolim but honestly I want them to change Infinite's concept ㅠㅠ After Last Romeo, I expected them to do a playful concept in the summer. After Destiny, they're always doing the concept of obsession, strong, and charismatic... This is why they gained the "obsessed-dols" title ㅋㅋㅋ I want them to do a cute concept like Block B's HER and B1A4's Solo Day. Please, CEO ㅠㅠ 

3. [+48, -2] I never thought I would stan a CEO...

4. [+24, -1] I want them to do a concept like Nothing's Over and Man in Love... I like their obsession concept but I want to see them smiling when they perform

5. [+22, -1] I wish for another Man in Love ㅠㅠㅠ It formed so many fangirling materials. They threw hearts and joked around ㅠㅠ I smiled like a mom ㅠㅠ I heard that it's not good for your health(?) to only sing depressed songs

6. [+18, -1] Everyone seems to be wanting to change the concept. I prefer them doing different concept at concerts sometimes...



Back To Top