K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Child star Jiah writes a rap of wanting to become a sexy icon



Article: Song Jong Kook's daughter Jiah turns into a rapper, passionately writes her own raps




Jiah's self-written rap:

"Sexy icon wannabe, Jiah
I'm not a young girl anymore
I'm a pretty lady
Do you know me?
Remember
Don't just view me as cute"


=====


1. [+242, -7] A kid says "sexy icon"...

2. [+219, -1] Jiah will be so embarrassed in ten years 

3. [+173, -4] Jiah-ya, this is going too far

4. [+33, -20] She's trying too hard to become a celebrity...

5. [+31, -0] It's the best for kids to grow up like kids

6. [+28, -4] Her favorite song is RED... And she says "sexy icon" woah...

7. [+26, -3] It's not just Jiah's fault. Her teacher taught her wrong

8. [+24, -2] Hul............. Sexy icon... She doesn't seem like a eight-year-old, it's gross. Her mother should not let her listen to Hyuna's songs. I'm sure she knows the meaning of RED lyrics, she just lets her daughter sing it?

9. [+20, -1] What do the kids know? They think it's cool because it's all they see. The singers who strip and sing controversial songs. The parents are the problem because they think copying those singers are cool... What is this...

10. [+20, -0] Sexy icon... I sang children's songs when I was your age... I miss the innocence of girl groups in the 90's. These days, idols have ruined the children



Back To Top