K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sunhwa's upgraded looks



Pann: Sunhwa's striking looks after her comeback







=====


1. [+65, -6] She definitely got prettier. But she's so skinny... I feel bad

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+60, -18] People call her a plastic monster but if you look at her past pictures, she was always chubby. She's very skinny now. Fat people are called unopened lottery. She had the same facial features when she was chubby. She just looks so much different because of the beauty care and the makeup. Normal women look completely different when they wear makeup, of course celebrities would, too. I'm not a fan defending her. I think I should protect other singers if they're getting misunderstandings. If you're hating on her with the past photos, you only look butthurt

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+60, -9] She's pretty, I hope she doesn't get negative responses... She has good personalities and her acting is good 

4. [+34, -5] Woah honestly she's so pretty. She looks like an actress

5. [+24, -2] Sunhwa's pretty but I like Song Jieun more <3

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+21, -31] Yeah she's a plastic beauty

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+15, -2] Woah she's so pretty... Hul

8. [+12, -2] Am I the only one who was wow'd with this picture?

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+12, -1] I started liking her after seeing her good personalities on WGM ㅋㅋㅋ She's bright, kind, cute and is a good cooker ㅋㅋ She also exercises hard. I think it's obvious that people would praise natural beauties because they're interesting. But celebrities are to be shown so they could get work done, it doesn't look good to bring up past pictures to hate

10. [+12, -1] Her skin is so pale, I envy her so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Back To Top