K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Winner Jinwoo's innocence gets love



Pann: Winner Jinwoo's looks that are crazily handsome








=====


1. [+76, -4] He's got looks but I fell for his personalities... He's so innocent... I hope he doesn't get the YG influence

2. [+62, -4] Melon interview ㅋㅋㅋ Cute

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+54, -4] His facial features are very big

4. [+26, -2] He's just naturally innocent, I really like that. His existence is enough healing ㅋㅋㅋ Whenever I see Jinwoo, I question myself if I'm kind ㅋㅋㅋ I hope he doesn't lose his innocence as he works as a celebrity. Or is it realistically hard?

5. [+23, -0] On Winner TV, he tried to go to Tokyo Tower(?) alone in Japan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was looking for it for 40 minutes but it was right in front of the hotel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny. But he's so handsome, woah

6. [+22, -0] I think he'd get fooled easily ㅠㅠ He better consults with his dongsaengs before signing contracts

7. [+20, -0] Yay, Jinwoo Pann <3

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+10, -0] Omo, who is this kid...? Since when did YG have a visual like this??? Daebak... I never knew this.....



Back To Top