Pann: Idols get sexual harassment on a Brazilian talk show
Vixx went on a public channel in Brazil for the first time of Korean singers.
The convo transcript:
MC: Do you know that K-pop is a success in Brazil?
Translator: He's asking if you know K-pop is a success in Brazil...
N: Oh, yes we know very well
MC: You guys have a lot of fans here. You guys can choose anyone to have sex
MC: (to translator) Tell them about it
Translator: *looks at N
MC: You can sex *makes sex gestures
Translator: Women like you guys a lot so you can have them anyhow...
MC: With anyone you want. Ask them (Vixx) who they want. I can always get them for these guys...
N: *covers his cheeks and laughs awkwardly
Ravi: *looks at translator
Leo, Hyuk: *doesn't seem to understand
The MC makes sex gestures
Leo's expressions are frozen
The members get flustered
Hyuk tilts his head
Leo's facial expressions
1. [+153, -2] I posted this on Kakaostory and some idiots said "we have to respect it because it's their culture" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Idiots
2. [+144, -1] Vixx is the first singers to be on a first public channel in Brazil. I don't think they're right to ask such questions without knowledge. And I also think it's insulting Korea because they're the first K-singers to be on a public channel
3. [+140, -0] You can't say that this is their culture, this is sexual harassment. What is Jellyfish doing?
4. [+39, -0] Ah fuck this is too crazy... They're looking down at Korea because we're a small Asian country ㅋㅋ Do they even know that we have better GDP, lifestyle environment, education, and everything?
5. [+31, -0] The MC was caught doing drugs and he got released after paying off. Dirty...
6. [+31, -0] Vixx is the first Korean singers to be on a public channel in Brazil and he said this to them, isn't this insulting Korea?
7. [+28, -0] What the heck are they doing to foreign singers? This is obvious sexual harassment.
8. [+27, -0] I give props to Vixx and the translator for being on a talk show with a low quality and with zero manners