Article: Kang Yong gets a penalty, the prosecution "he's guilty of insulting announcers"
In 2010, he had a dinner with a group of university students. He said, "if you want to be successful as an announcer, you have to think of giving everything (TN: it could imply sexual favors). Can you still be an announcer?"
On August 12th, he got a 2-year sentence by the prosecution because he's guilty of "insulting announcers"
When War of Words discussed about Park Bom's case, Kang Yong Suk admitted that the prosecution forgave Park Bom
1. [+518, -63] Did the prosecution had their revenge on him for calling them out? It happened years ago but they're suddenly giving him a sentence
2. [+411, -53] What's with this random news... This case wasn't done... Kang Yong Suk's image got better as he started appearing on TV because he constantly criticized the prosecution...
3. [+237, -64] I don't watch Kang Yong Suk's shows so all I get from him is "suing"
4. [+41, -8] The reason why this four-year-old issue is suddenly surfacing is because he criticized the prosecution on War of Words and now the prosecution having their revenge on him
5. [+39, -6] I'm getting more suspicious of the prosecution forgiving Park Bom because the prosecution is acting like this
6. [+39, -8] Did they really put the sentence on him because he criticized them with Park Bom's drug case? He was already found not guilty of insulting... The crime doesn't even exist. If it's possible, then all the people who made fun of certain cities can be sued.
7. [+27, -6] Can the prosecution stop being pathetic? They're quiet about Park Bom's case which happened 4 years ago but they're giving Kang Yong Suk a sentence for something he said 4 years ago
8. [+21, -2] They're trying to shut him up because "he talks too much". Maybe talking about Park Bom did a huge affect
9. [+14, -4] I don't like Kang Yong Suk but this is obviously revenge
10. [+13, -1] Hah, insulting someone results in a 2 year sentence but the sentences for rape and murder are the same... Funny
11. [+12, -2] How can you get a 2 year sentence just because of something you said at a dinner? The prosecution should just admit that they put their revenge on him for talking about Park Bom
1. [+68, -3] Korea is a country where you can get arrested for speaking the truth
2. [+57, -4] How can this country repeat the history of screwing up their own country with the stupid kings and the corrupted retainers? The dying ones are the kind ones who speak the rightful things. And it's the rotten and corrupted ones who hold the most power. Such an amazing country, Korea
3. [+52, -0] This is done by the upper prosecution for sure
4. [+34, -5] Pann like this should be a top post instead of those that hate on celebrities
5. [+19, -0] At least arrest Park Bom and pretend that you're investigating her. How is she free to leave the country and promote when the media is like this?
6. [+19, -0] Korea's prosecution is amazing, I can totally fucking trust them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+13, -0] YG is amazing. After years, they'll have a comeback as if nothing happened, they'll come on Healing Camp and cry with dumb excuses, and the fans will defend them. I'll just pay no attention. I'm so disappointed with YG
8. [+12, -0] I thought the same thing... Kang Yong Suk got this sentence because he said "the prosecution forgave her for sure"
9. [+11, -0] I don't like YG anymore. How can they be so shameless? At least JYP is better for kicking out the bad kids
10. [+11, -0] A non-celebrity who smuggled 20 pills got arrested while Park Bom didn't when she smuggled 80 pills ㅋㅋ And her company wrote excuses to defend her which turned out to be lies.