K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM Rookies perform at SM concert



Pann: Unofficial SM trainees


Performance of female SM Rookies at SM concert



=====


1. [+149, -102] Why is SM's visual getting worse since Flop Velvet... So sad

2. [+139, -0] Honestly there were too many performances from the Rookies so it was frustrating. At first, I thought they were only going to perform a bit so I was interested but male trainees kept performing in between... SHINee's stages were short but they also performed together. I didn't like it very much. The girls were pretty even though the song sounded like a Japanese anime theme song

3. [+78, -16] I think they'll debut in a big girl group like SNSD after years

4. [+23, -0] But yesterday's SM concert had too many performances from Rookies...

5. [+20, -2] Oh~ She's the one who ate meat ㅋㅋ Don't know her name though

6. [+19, -1] I think this SM concert was to promote Rookies ㅋㅋㅋ Just debut them, then. SM's been promoting them for years with videos but now they're even letting them perform at the concert ㅋㅋ I saw trainees being backup dancers but it's my first time of seeing them performing at a concert

7. [+17, -0] I saw them closely and except the girl and the other girl in a bun, they all looked like typical child actors. The one with a short hair looked a bit old



Back To Top