K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chorong's drama



Pann: Chorong's drama






=====


1. [+98, -22] The visual is Naeun but I think Chorong is prettier. Naeun is pretty but Chorong has a smaller face and she looks prettier. I'm not saying Naeun is ugly, I'm saying that Chorong is prettier

2. [+67, -22] Hul, Chorong unnie keeps getting prettier ㅠㅠ

3. [+60, -20] 24 year old Chorongie...

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+30, -11] Honestly she's so pretty <3

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+30, -39] Her nose is the problem... Her nose ruins the entire face

6. [+23, -6] Chorong has a small face and she looks cute... 

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+22, -6] I think the drama will be fun... The staff already chose Chorong when starting the drama. Chorong is experienced in hapkido and she has a chic aura

8. [+22, -9] I know she's pretty but can she just sing ㅋㅋ

9. [+19, -7] Can idols stop acting? Please just sing

10. [+16, -3] I saw her in a drama before and she was so bad... She has a pretty face but her voice sounded too nasally so she didn't fit with acting



Back To Top