K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Naeun vs Hyuna



Pann: Who's prettier, Naeun or Hyuna?





=====


1. [+71, -10] Personally, Hyuna. Naeun's style is always the same but Hyuna's style changes all the time. She suits any hairstyle and she looks more unique

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+61, -9] Hyuna personally... Naeun is very pretty but I think Hyuna is prettier! I think I'd become her fan if her concept was more average to the point I can watch her performances with my family

3. [+54, -9] I choose Hyuna

4. [+30, -23] Isn't Naeun prettier?

5. [+24, -6] Naeun is pretty but she's all about her hair... so I choose Hyuna

6. [+18, -3] Hyuna personally

7. [+17, -0] Naeun is innocently pretty and Hyuna is sexily pretty. They're both pretty

8. [+14, -2] Hyuna for me. She's very unique and likeable. I'm becoming a fan of her with 4minute variety shows

9. [+11, -2] Hyuna because I like her eyes and nose

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+10, -3] Hyuna's bare face is prettier



Back To Top