Pann: Is this GD?
1. [+99, -7] I'm not a fan of him but I used to think he's one of the great idols. But isn't this too much? He's an adult but he doesn't know what this is? Didn't TOP get so much hate because of his clothing? But GD is still doing that? Is he doing it to look good to his right-wing girlfriend? Totally disappointing. What's for sure is that YG is an immature group who thinks they're amazing, no matter what controversies they get into. Yeah you guys are so great. And YG is able to act like this because of the YG fans who are still willing to fangirl for them
2. [+93, -7] If he's mannered properly, then he wouldn't take a picture like that even if it's broadcast. Just look how he's dating a right-wing girlfriend... He's at the level of pro-Japanese
3. [+38, -3] If Suzy or Taeyeon did this, she would be called rude and uneducated and get so much hate but it's my first time of seeing the picture of GD. The fans and Yang CEO are amazing for keeping it quiet until now
4. [+30, -0] Panns like this never become top Panns. Why?
5. [+30, -0] I will never be a fan of GD anymore. I fucking lost all my interest in him
6. [+26, -1] I'm sure this will get buried ㅋㅋㅋ If it was an average male idol, he would be called a traitor and get all sorts of hate
7. [+26, -0] That's GD. But it's before dating Kiko and before TOP's clothing controversy. His hair tells that it's during Last Farewell and Lies. But it doesn't mean that he didn't do anything wrong
8. [+24, -1] That's before dating Kiko... But YG is so disappointing these days. GD is getting even more hate because of Kiko. Can YG get a grip?
9. [+16, -1] He was the singer I liked a lot but I stopped liking him because he's dating a right-wing girlfriend. Now the picture is boiling my mind
10. [+15, -2] YG fans and Bigbang fans are amazing. There isn't a group without a controversy and the scandals they have are big and serious, how can you be a fan of them ㅋㅋㅋ Bigbang is nearly a criminal group, amazing how they still have many fans