K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Luhan sets Guinness world records with his huge fandom



Instiz: EXO Luhan sets a Guinness world record




He's the person to get the most comments on Weibo



"Luhan set a lot of records on Weibo, and he again set a record of most comments. And Luhan is the first user to surpass ten million comments, so Weibo had to update their system because they only showed up to 9.9 million comments."



"Luhan hashtag was read for more than 10 billion times and he again broke a Weibo record."


=====


- Amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

- What happens if you say "Luhan is mine!" on Weibo?
-- I was being reckless on Instagram and Chinese unnies told me that they'll kill me ㅋㅋ
-- I tried and I got a reply in just three seconds... We shouldn't be reckless or we'll be buried at the Great Wall

- Luhan is doing really well in China...

- So this is where the Great Wall jokes came from ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Back To Top