K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kim Hyun Joong's reps say they're checking the situation



Article: KEYEST reps "Kim Hyun Joong's arrest? We have to check"




=====


1. [+641, -8] Hul Jihoo sunbae... "With fists and ribs, I can break anywhere"

2. [+396, -6] How much did he beat her to get 6 weeks of hospitalization? This isn't just about beating, she got a serious injury. Did he try beating her until she's dead? Beating-Teary Apology-Making up-Cheating-Beating, this must've been the pattern, so obvious

3. [+344, -4] Woah, daebak shocking...

4. [+35, -0] Do you know what's more daebak? He beat her because they fought over Kim Hyun Joong's women... Did I read it wrong? He's shameless ㅋㅋㅋ He's way over Song Hye Gyo

5. [+31, -3] So many celebrities are revealing their true self this year... The entertainment industry is so shady. Let's not be fooled over the fake images

6. [+30, -0] We have to check = Give us time to come up with excuses

7. [+22, -1] He suddenly made my 9 years of fangirling into trash... Even though I don't want to believe it, I can't because I'm a woman... Honestly I was really a big fan. So this is how it feels to lose the world

8. [+21, -0] Starting from Song Hye Gyo... Celebrities are all about image-making, goosebumps ㅋㅋㅋ



Back To Top