K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM's new girl group, changes in generations?



Pann: SM's 4-member girl group to debut next month. Mixed concept of f(x) and SNSD







=====


1. [+74, -5] They can't even take care of the girl groups they already have but a new group? Just give us a fan club for f(x)

2. [+67, -5] If they debut on August, then what about f(x)'s after-promotions and Taetiseo's comeback? Are they joking? They already have many artists, why a new group? How are they gonna manage TVXQ, SJ, Soshi, Shinee, f(x), and EXO's comebacks? They're gonna end up promoting for a little time. Give us a fandom for f(x) and their concert. After these girls debut, male rookies are gonna debut, too. And Soshi, SJ, Shinee, f(x) and EXO will be left out. I heard that SNSD and f(x)'s contracts are ending soon, I hope they don't renew their contracts, sign with a different company and promote much more

3. [+54, -34] They all look the same

4. [+28, -1] SM idols always come out with a bunch, so 4 members seem a bit empty

5. [+23, -1] I think I know why SM is rushing to debut them. I heard that SNSD and f(x) are both risky and SNSD is to disband next year. They're changing generations

6. [+20, -3] They're so-so as SM's standards


-


Pann: SM's new girl group


1. [+71, -10] They're pretty but they don't look SM-ish. I guess they're talented

2. [+66, -8] They don't really meet the expectations of "SM looks", I think they're going for talents this time

3. [+55, -8] They look the same

4. [+17, -4] They don't really have a visual shock... When I first saw Yoona, I was shocked because she looked exotic and pretty. I was shocked with TVXQ Yoochun because he looked like a character in manga. I was shocked with SJ Kibum and Heechul's visuals, I was shocked with Sulli because she was selfishly pretty. In EXO, Kai and Xiumin got my attention. But this time, there isn't someone who's outstanding... At least Seulgi looks pale and unique, she stands out a bit

5. [+17, -8] What nonsense is this, they're so pretty

6. [+14, -0] I felt weird because SM seemed to be ignoring SNSD and f(x)... I guess they're giving up on SNSD and starting a new group



Back To Top