K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Rank of girl groups' visuals



Pann: Rank of girl groups' visuals





Face: 65%
Height, Body, Charms: 35%

1. f(x)
2. T-ara
3. Kara
4. Rainbow
5. SNSD
6. After School
7. Nine Muses
8. Secret
9. Girl's Day
10. Miss A
11. 4Minute


=====


1. [+125, -128] SNSD should be thankful to be ranked that high. Just how old are they ㅋㅋㅋ And their overall visual lacks a lot due to Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung

2. [+122, -42] Are you a T-ara fan?

3. [+62, -15] I think it's because they also considered bodies

4. [+54, -48] Kara, T-ara and Rainbow??? I think they're ranked too high ㅋㅋ I think SNSD should be higher. I don't really like SM but I think SNSD and f(x) have the best visuals

5. [+34, -13] Girl's Day is ranked too low

6. [+33, -34] Honestly you can't bash T-ara for their looks. Am I automatically a T-ara fan if I praise their looks?

7. [+30, -9] Isn't Girl's Day prettier than Secret?

8. [+28, -6] Song Jieun in Secret is pretty though

9. [+27, -16] From men's perspective, Girl's Day is the top. And why is A Pink excluded? I think A Pink should be ranked at where Rainbow is

10. [+24, -9] Girl's Day should be #1... They don't have a visual error


Back To Top