K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.3] Conflicts between China, Japan and America



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan "I don't like them because they're Japanese and American"





Zhang Yuan is a Chinese member on the show.

Zhang Yuan's comment to Takuya, a Japanese member: 
"I don't like him because he's Japanese. Other than that, I like everything about him." "I like Japanese people but Japan as a country is..."

His comment to Tyler, an American member: 
"Americans..." "I like Tyler-ssi, but China is not able to develop much further because of America. This is what makes me frustrated."


=====


1. [+239, -25] Of course, the courage of China is amazing... Isn't he the first person who said "I hate Japan, I hate America" right in front of the native people on TV? I was so shocked... I understand him but China is meh... I think he's very nationalistic because he was an anchor in China

2. [+202, -46] I think that's better. Koreans hate Japan so much on keyboards but we act so fake when we talk to Japanese people

3. [+153, -5] China people are originally so strict when it comes to expressing their feelings... Japanese people are different from inside and outside. To express it in a good way, they're well-mannered. But Chinese people are clear with their likes and dislikes so their opinions are straightforward and very honest. Also, they're extremely proud with their country. As someone who has friends from both countries, it was a great shock for me ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -1] Isn't it just a difference between the mindset of countries? Some countries express their thoughts straightforwardly and some countries hide their feelings like Japan. Abnormal Summit was originally meant to hear foreigners' thoughts. We have to accept the differences... If the foreigners have the same personalities, then there's no point of the show

5. [+22, -11] I was a bit uncomfortable... Enes from Turkey talks roughly but he keeps the line, but the Chinese guy just said he doesn't like them just because they're Japanese and Chinese ㅋㅋㅋ They were able to clarify the mood because it's a variety show. I don't think he should've said it when they were clearly listening


-

Watch the show with subs, it's interesting

Part 1) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21r3sn_abnormal-summit-ep-1-1-2_videogames
Part 2) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21r5oi_abnormal-summit-ep-1-2-2_videogames

Back To Top