K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

How non-fans distinguish EXO members


Instiz: How people distinguish EXO members.jpg


Related search terms on Naver:



- The kid who takes the hat
- The kid who gets his hat taken
- EXO kid who gets his hat taken
- Growl kid who takes the hat
- Taking the hat



- Center kid in Miracles in December
- EXO center kid in Miracles in December



- Growl 3:01
- Growl 3d
- Growl 3:00



- My breath keeps on stopping
- The kid whose breath keeps on stopping
- My breath keeps on stopping. You walk towards me.
- My breath keeps on stopping. You come towards me.


=====


- I also saw "cheese guy" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The kid whose breath keeps on stopping ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was watching Wolf with my friend and she asked "who's the guy that feels the sensation?"

- I just ended up remembering all EXO members because they were everywhere

- Cheese guy and wine guy

- I also called him "the kid who screams well in Mama" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- So who are the members?
-- The kid who gets his hat taken: D.O
-- The kid who takes the hat: Xiumin
-- Center kid in Miracles in December: Chen
-- 3:01 in Growl: Chanyeol
-- The kid whose breath keeps on stopping: Baekhyun

Back To Top