K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Noh Hong Chul's hilarious speech


The last week's episode of Infinity Challenge was about running an election for a new leader. The casts were to give a speech for promoting themselves and this is Noh Hong Chul's speech. (Original clip)



"Hello everyone"



"I'm sure you all know"



"How I got to here"



"I'm not a formal comedian"



"I got to here from the streets"



"I'm not at the time to be doing this!"



"Do you see? I got laparoscopic surgery"




"They cut my stomach and removed my gallbladder!"



"It was only five days ago!"



"DO YOU THINK I ONLY HAD MY GALLBLADDER REMOVED?!"



"I HAD TO CUT OUT MY ANUS THREE DAYS AGO"

(tn: he has anal fistula)



"IF I BECOME A LEADER, I'LL REVEAL THE ENTIRE SURGERY PROCESS!"



"It's even hard for me to be standing up"



"I think I just lost my mind a bit"



Park Myungsoo: "I also got double eyelid surgery 26 years ago"



"My slogan is, 'the viewers are the parents!'"



"It's the viewers who raised us!!!"



"I will be a good son for the next ten years"



"Isn't it obvious that the parents would want to see their children?"



(Pointing at Yoo Jae Suk)
"How your children are living with their wives"



"How the children of your children are growing"



"IF WE'RE HIDING THIS KIND OF STUFF, ARE WE REALLY THE CHILDREN??!!!"



"YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN!!!"



"YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN!!!"



"SCREW OFF!!!"



"IF YOU'RE GOING TO ACT CRAP LIKE THIS, SCREW OFF!!!"



"Even though I'm missing my gallbladder and a part of my anus,"



"I, in a patient gown,"



"am on my knees in front of you!!!"



"It's not easy"



"Because I don't have a donut-shaped sitting cushion here"



"I'm on my knees"



"And am telling you that I will reveal everything!!!"



"Yoo Jae Suk's child,"



"Park Myungsoo's child,"



"FIGHTS OF PASSING GENERATIONS!!!"



"Aren't you curious"



"If Jung Junha's child"



"SPEAKS KOREAN"



"OR JAPANESE!!!"



"His twin children were born on the same day,"



"BUT AREN'T YOU CURIOUS WHICH ONE JUNG HYUNGDON PREFERS!!!"



"Even if I face a rainstorm or have politicians attacking me,"



"I will forever be a good son to my parents"



"THE VIEWERS ARE THE PARENTS!"



Jung Hyungdon: "He should never be chosen!"



"It's the beginning of me!"



"Please trust me!"


Back To Top