K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seo Jiyoung gives birth to a daughter, netizens don't congratulate her for her dirty past


Article: Seo Jiyoung gives birth to a daughter on the third "I'm so happy"





=====


1. [+196, -19] You're so happy because you gave birth to a baby??? I really hate you.

2. [+155, -7] Seo Jiyoung seriously... She threatened Lee Jihye with Ryucifer and had her mom beat up Lee Jihye ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking scary...

3. [+133, -6] I don't care if you're happy, just don't come on TV, newspapers or anything. Your smiling face looks so fake.

4. [+23, -2] Don't become like your mom... I'm saying this because I can't curse at a new baby.

5. [+19, -2] Tsk tsk.

6. [+18, -3] I feel bad for Lee Jihye.

7. [+17, -2] I'm worried for the baby's future. The above water has to be clean to have the below water clean.

8. [+17, -2] Don't let your kid go on the Internet, don't let her know what a bitch you are.

9. [+16, -2] She's a really amazing bitch. If you know what she had done, you can never wish her a happy life.

10. [+13, -2] Lee Jihye the Bodhisattva

Back To Top