K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

After School Raina's awkward nose


Pann: Orange Caramel Raina's upgraded looks



=====


1. [+106, -7] She's a good singer and she has a good body. But her nose ㅠㅠ It looks like she pinned it up with a hanger.

2. [+104, -8] Hm... Whenever I see Raina, I only see her nose. Her nostrils are too small...

3. [+77, -93] I don't know how she became a celebrity. She has an average face, her singing is average, her dancing is average, and her body is average. Everything about her is average so how did she become an idol? I think the company is not promoting After School well. Raina must have an outstanding talent...

4. [+21, -2] I always feel that something about her is old-fashioned. Especially when she's on TV shows.

5. [+20, -17] She looks like an ajumma. Look at her face.

6. [+16, -4] Tbh Raina's face is common.

7. [+12, -1] I think she can sing cutely. But the problem is that I can only see her nose. When I see After School, I only notice her nose and Jung Ah's nose. She shouldn't have got it done.

8. [+9, -0] Before she debuted, she did her own Internet show with a mannish concept. She had a short hair and dressed like a man. The name of her show was "I refuse to be a girl" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She must be so embarrassed now.

Back To Top