K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Possible futures of SNSD members


Pann: Analysis of SNSD members' competitiveness


Yoona: She's pretty. But her dramas all get low ratings. She doesn't really get criticized for her acting but she's not good either. She keeps getting cast in dramas for her SNSD title but the future is undecided. If she succeeds to the maximum, she'll be the next Sung Yuri.

Taeyeon: She's a good singer, but there are a plenty of other singers who can sing like her. And her weak mentality is the problem. Her mentality is as weak as Asada Mao. It's not like her singing is extremely outstanding and she doesn't compose songs so she can't be a singer-songwriter. Her voice is not that unique, either. I think she'll stick with SNSD until the end. When SNSD leaves SM, she'll be the first member to disappear in the entertainment industry.

Jessica: Her singing is OK. As for acting... the right side of her face is weird. In dramas, the cameras film the actors everywhere so unless she fixes the right side of her face, it'll be a problem. Besides, her acting is not that good either. But mostly, I don't think she wants to last long as a celebrity. I think she'll get married to a rich guy when she's still in SNSD.

Tiffany: The only advantage of Tiffany is her English skills. It can't really help her with being a celebrity. I also think she has the biggest pride of being a SNSD member. It might be a bad thing when she promotes as solo.

Seohyun: She always tries hard but she's like a female version of Changmin. I know she's trying hard but I just can't see anything outstanding about her. She still has the modesty in her, though. Personalities are important for lasting long so we never know.

Hyoyeon: She has good personalities and she's talented in dancing. I think she'll survive even if she's thrown in the middle of a desert. She doesn't do acting or anything but I just think she'll survive somehow.

Sooyoung: I was very surprised with her acting. Tbh her looks are mediocre but after watching Cyrano Agency, I did think she could be more successful than Yoona. Yoon Eun Hye got popular when she was a nugu in Baby Vox and Hwang Jung Eum is the most popular member in Sugar when Park Soo Jin was the visual. Looking at these cases, I don't think successes are based on looks. I think if Sooyoung promotes alone, she'll be much more successful.

Yuri: It's hard to judge. I personally thought Yuri's looks were suited for acting more than Yoona's. I think Yuri will also go with acting but her acting is mediocre and her image is bland. I guess it'll depend on how she tries but for now, it's hard to judge.

Sunny: Honestly I think she has the least competitiveness. Her looks, her singing, her talents, nothing about her is special. She's short and her looks are average so she can't do acting. Her singing is mediocre so she can't do singing. She shined on variety shows with her good personalities, so if we're looking at her long-term career, she'll only be an MC on Quiz To Change The World.


=====


1. [+103, -18] No one would know it except the members but I think it's well-written from an outsider's perspective.

2. [+93, -29] Tbh all the nine members will flop if they leave SNSD and SM. Even when they hit 28, they'll be forgotten. 

3. [+48, -96] I think Taeyeon will be a vocal trainer. Honestly she's the idol who can deliver emotions the best.

4. [+27, -9] Really daebak, you have the same thoughts as me! This is also how I thought. I'm not a SNSD anti, I always listen to their songs and I blasted I Got A Boy while others hated it. I think this is a very objective point of view. Some might find this post offensive but the members might realize their flaws. I especially find Tiffany being too proud of SNSD... I'm not saying SNSD is not amazing but the way Tiffany behaves shows it too much. I hope she stops...


5. [+23 -36] They don't have to be celebrities forever, they could be fashion mentors, staff, composers, and etc. So stop spending your time writing this and worry about your future.

6. [+20, -2] Even though we write stuff like this, SNSD is already rich as hell... They're able to feed three generations at least ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+20, -4] The most useless thing is to worry about celebrities. Even though they leave the entertainment industry, they'll leave rich lives until they die.

Back To Top