K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ranking of most sold colors for iPhone 11


1) Purple



2) White



3) Mint



4) Yellow



5) Red



6) Black



-

Pann: iPhone 11, ranking of most sold colors

1. [+94, -70] Upvote or downvote for black.

2. [+61, -4] I can understand those who don't find it pretty but what's with those who say "I don't understand why you'd buy one"? Did you buy for them or what?

3. [+44, -71] Looks old-fashioned.

4. [+30, -2] I got white because purple was out of stock but in real life, yellow and red looked the prettiest.

5. [+22, -27] They're all ugly.

6. [+19, -0] I'm 100% satisfied with purple ㅠㅠ Get purple, everyone.

7. [+13, -5] I wonder if it would sold that much if Samsung released those colors. Honestly, they look old-fashioned.

8. [+13, -0] I find yellow and red the prettiest, but they're low in the rank ㅠㅠ

9. [+11, -1] I got purple and thought I'd get bored of the color soon but I'm still not bored.

10. [+8, -0] I waited for purple but ended up getting green because they said it'd take 3 weeks, but they called on the next day and said they had purple. I was so pissed... But my green is so pretty ㅠㅠ

Back To Top