K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

08'er who is an SM trainee


Pann: 08'er who is an SM trainee

1. [+248, -1] Where do they find kids like him? There's no kid like him around me...

2. [+223, -6] They say every handsome/pretty kid is in SM's basement, it must be true ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+188, -3] His eyes and nose are handsome enough... Typical SM face.

4. [+102, -0] I'm worried how idols are getting younger and younger. I heard that their oldest trainee is 06'er, that's only grade 8 next year. 08'er is 12 which is grade 5. Of course they chose their own path but I don't think it's completely positive to be an agency trainee since at a young age. I might be taking it too seriously but I'm worried. I'm not saying that they'll be unfortunate but I hope they train while doing what they want.

5. [+70, -0] Crazy, my dog is older than him.

6. [+67, -2] If they're 06~08'ers, they'll be like NCT Dream Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, and Jisung ㅋㅋ Their proper school days will be elementary school only. They'll drop out of middle/high school, pass the education exams, have no school memories, and have only members as friends. It's not like their future is guaranteed, either. Did SM not learn from the Dream members? The maknae cried at the concert and said it could be the last concert in his life. SM should make the system fixed first and guarantee a future for NCT members and the trainees.

7. [+65, -1] F*ck... I'm a 02'er and I thought I was young. SM trainees as 06'er and 08'er... They have a fun life.

8. [+38, -0] We don't see kids like him because SM takes them.

9. [+35, -0] I can't believe the oldest hyung is younger than my younger brother... I'm freaking old.

10. [+24, -3] 2020 fits the 8-year gap for SM's boy groups. 1996 HOT, 2004 TVXQ, 2012 EXO, 2020 SM's new group.

Back To Top