K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Swimming isn't an exercise for losing weight?

Pann: The reality of swimming diet

(Pann talks about how swimming makes you eat a lot)

1. [+174, -9] I thought this was about SNSD Sooyoung.

2. [+174, -2] You end up eating a lot, pooping a lot and sleeping a lot. Your stamina increases so much and you become very healthy in general ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+135, -3] I recommend swimming for those who have zero strength. Once you come back from swimming, you don't even have energy to eat and just pass out.

4. [+53, -2] I've been swimming for 15 years. Swimming isn't an exercise for losing weight. The temperature of the water is below the temperature of your body. So in order to maintain your body temperature, your brain tries to thicken the skin fat and it increases your appetite more than any other exercise. If you want to lose weight, you have to do weights to increase your basal metabolism and then do cardio.

5. [+51, -1] Everything aside, swimming completely ruins your hair and skin...

6. [+45, -2] Even when you go to a water park or a wave pool and just float on a tube, you get sleepy and pass out as soon as you get home ㅋㅋ

7. [+43, -0] Swimming ruins my skin so much, though ㅠㅠ

8. [+41, -0] After I finish swimming, I walk towards the shower room and in that moment, the craving for cup ramen is so strong.

9. [+40, -2] Hul, I was gonna sign up for swimming classes next week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+34, -0] If there's a swimming instructor or a fitness trainer that tries to introduce you to swimming to lose weight, they're either a fraud or have no idea what they're doing.

11. [+30, -0] I have to eat rice cake skewers after swimming. Or else I'll pass out on my way home.

12. [+25, -0] Of all exercises I've done, swimming made me eat the most. I'm just so hungry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ After swimming, I could eat a whole pizza with 8 slices.

Back To Top