K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Gagwoman Kim Sook talks about ripping a screen before moving out


"When I moved to Daebang-dong, the window screen at my new place was ripped. I asked my landlord and she told me to fix it with my money for now. She said she'd give me back the money when I move out later. So I fixed the screen with my money. Later, I had to move because of the rent increase. I asked her to give me back the money for the screen. She then said, "Why should I give you the money? You lived comfortably thanks to that." She changed her attitude completely. I was so upset so I ripped the screen before moving out. I could understand why the previous resident also ripped the screen before moving out."

-

Pann: Kim Sook says she ripped a screen before moving out of a rented place

1. [+114, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+94, -0] It's a Mobius strip ㅋㅋ

3. [+73, -0] So cool

4. [+34, -0] What if the landlord turned out to be a seller of screens ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if the next resident also ripped it before moving out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -0] Meanwhile, Kim Saeng Min's face is blurred ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+18, -0] It's so funny but sad ㅠㅠ

Back To Top