K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

20-years-old woman turns into a flower boy after a haircut

Before:



After:


Pann: What happens when a 20-years-old woman cuts her hair short

1. [+606, -32] Many Western women cut their hair short but Western men don't find them masculine at all because in the West, the looks of men and women are very different in terms of build, beard, and etc. So when a woman has short hair or even shaves her head, they don't find it masculine. However, Asian men find it masculine when Asian women cut their hair short because most Asian men have a small body build. Even on TV, you can notice that male idols' body build is no different from girls. That's why we think this woman looks like a handsome flower boy.

2. [+292, -4] Wow... Her face alone would be so popular by women.

3. [+271, -23] She turned from an average girl to a handsome guy.

4. [+153, -3] She can beat any average guy, so handsome ㅋㅋ

5. [+151, -10] Seeing how an average girl transforms into a celebrity after a haircut, I realize how ugly Korean men are.

6. [+82, -1] I had short hair during middle school, high school, and university. The advantage is that you never get harassed sexually. Those who sexually harass women think as long hair = women. I have big breasts but no one looked at me and I never got harassed. My first sexual harassment was when I grew my hair to waist length. He touched my butt with his penis, ugh... Anyways, I recommend short hair if you want to be safe.

7. [+57, -0] Wow, she looks like Park Bogum. And her nose is so pretty.

8. [+56, -0] She looks like a deer and Park Bogum.

9. [+50, -2] She'll debut for sure if she appears on Produce 101.

Back To Top