K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lee Hongki says FNC forced him to attend the church when he was a trainee


Hongki: When I was a trainee, I got scolded if I didn't go to the church on Sunday.
Han Sung Ho: No, it was just...
MC: You were forced to believe in a religion?
Hongki: On Sundays, he came to pick me up to go to the church.
Woman: He was just trying to evangelize.

-

Pann: Entertainment agency that forces to believe in a religion

1. [+98, -0] I can understand anything else but forcing religion on them is a no...

2. [+90, -7] Who's that woman that's siding with him? It's always these Christians that want to evangelize others. If they like their religion that much, they should just attend the church themselves. Why are they forcing religion on people?

3. [+84, -0] Look how pissed off he looks, I love it.

4. [+28, -4] Stupid Christians as usual. What's with the woman who's siding with him, though?

5. [+27, -0] As an atheist, it's really annoying when religious people try to educate me with their nonsense. What age are they living in to be saying things like that? If you want to believe in a religion, do it among yourselves.

6. [+27, -0] FNC means Fish N Cake which is a miracle mentioned in the Bible. It's not an acronym for FT Island, N.Flying, and CNBLUE.

7. [+17, -0] I really hate the "evangelize" word. If you like the religion, preach it among yourselves. Why are they doing this to people who don't want it? Stop knocking on my door in the morning every weekend. You're wasting my precious time.

Back To Top