K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Korean firefighter's tattoo as an organ donor


"Korea Fire Fighter - I'm an organ donor"

This is my customer who is currently a firefighter. He's already a registered organ donor, but his job is a dangerous one and he can't expect what's going to happen to him. In case something happens to him, he wanted to make the message get across as soon as possible. I'm very thankful that I was able to do such a meaningful work like this. I think this will be the tattoo that I will remember forever :)

-

Pann: The tattoo that the tattooist remembers the most

1. [+133, -0] It reminds me of this picture ㅠㅠ I want firefighters to get better treatment... They even have to spend their own money for their equipment ㅠㅠ



2. [+127, -2] Wow... I respect him.

3. [+120, -1] Doesn't the word "Fire Fighter" sound so cool? Person who fights fire... It's really cool.

4. [+26, -0] Wow, I respect him. But donating organs isn't done by a good system at the moment. After they take all the organs, they don't seal the body properly and they leave the body to the donor's family to take care of it. I heard the donors' families get hurt a lot from that... It makes me hesitant.

5. [+21, -0] Our country needs to change our view and treatment for firefighters. We're still far behind from the US.

6. [+19, -1] Firefighters need to get better treatment ㅠㅠ I feel sad.

7. [+18, -0] They need to switch the incomes of politicians and firefighters.

8. [+17, -0] What I really don't get is that those whose job is to save others don't get paid a lot. Firefighters, bus drivers, policemen, cleaners, and those who contribute to the nation need to get better equipment and better pay. It's so biased.

Back To Top