K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The reason why Kim Hye Soo keeps a list of unknown actors


Kim Hye Soo keeps a list of unknown actors including their ages and phone numbers. She says, "I write down everything I see about them. I'm not a casting director but I would remember a certain artist and when I see a project that suits them, I recommend it to the actor. There are even actors over the age of 70. When there's an actor who gets a spotlight and you're the only one who remembers the actor's unknown days, you tend to think, "Oh? I've seen the actor before and I really liked them." It's the same for me. I like it the most when I'm with good actors."

-

Pann: The reason why Kim Hye Soo keeps a list of unknown actors

1. [+226, -1] Everybody has seen an unknown actor or an unknown singer and thought, "This artist is really talented, why aren't they popular?" She's putting it into actions, so cool.

2. [+170, -1] I want to age like Kim Hye Soo.

3. [+152, -1] Hul, that's really daebak...

4. [+45, -1] Kim Hye Soo is helping good actors, not women specifically. Yet these Twitter feminists are pointing out women...

5. [+32, -1] I think it was Ha Jiwon who fought with a director who mistreated assistant actors.

6. [+26, -0] God Hye Soo...



7. [+23, -0] As soon as Kim Hye Soo debuted, she became very popular as a teen star with her doll-like looks. Usually, people would have this mindset if they were unknown actors before. She's just a really generous person.

8. [+22, -0] What a legendary story... She must be a hope to desperate actors.

Back To Top