K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Stanning a flop group (ft. Stray Kids)

Pann: Is anybody stanning a group that's flopping more than mine

(OP's group - Not mentioned on any community site. At least a member is mentioned for his handsome looks but he's controversial. They're not even on the chart - #600 on daily chart. Lack of contents, short V app. Mediocre songs, although they get better after several listens.)

1. [+96, -4] Stray Kids is not a flop though ㅋㅋㅋ Real flops are those who don't even get called a flop.

2. [+84, -1] How can you say Stray Kidz is a flop? I came here excited because I stan a flop but I'm so speechless.

3. [+83, -2] You were talking about Stray Kids? At least they're a known flop.

4. [+40, -0] Stray Kids is at a really ambiguous position. Every community site calls them a flop but at the same time, people are like, "Stray Kids isn't really considered a flop~"

5. [+37, -0] Did any of you stan Boys24? They were the biggest flop but they were my everything.

6. [+36, -1] I thought my bias group was a total nugu but they turned out to be a major ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+34, -0] The hardest thing about standing a flop is they're always in Japan.

8. [+32, -4] What? Stray Kids is a flop? They're not that much of a flop, they're just not popular.

9. [+30, -0] BAP for me... They weren't a nugu but they're becoming one.

10. [+26, -0] I like Lovely. Honestly, my fan mind aside, isn't Lovely doing well considering the number of idols out there? They sell decently, too. Yet people always underrate them and call them Flopvelyz ㅠㅠ

11. [+21, -1] I stan NCT. They were always called a flop and people still do call them a flop. Also, real nugus don't even get mentioned like this.

12. [+19, -2] Are you kidding? My flop bias stopped promoting on SNS 6 months ago, not charted on top 1000, and has less than 500 likes on Melon. When I tell my friends the name of the group, they always ask if it's a name of vitamin supplements or a clothing brand. Getting bashed for being a flop means people know about the group, at least. How is that a flop? There are hundreds of flop groups that never get mentioned in Korea and disappear without a word. Even 1 out of 1000 people haven't heard of my bias.

13. [+18, -0] My bias doesn't even have a wikipedia page.

14. [+15, -0] It's so hard to stan a flop. There's a lack of contents and comebacks. They have good songs, though... It seems the members know they're flopping because there were 3 member changes. I stanned Pristin and Sha Sha but I had to give up.

15. [+15, -1] Isn't the standard of a flop so ambiguous? But if the group is from a big company and they fail to chart well, it means they're a flop indeed.

Back To Top