K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Netizens discuss a controversial question


A child breaks into your house and sets fire by accident. There's your dog in the house. You can only save either the child or your dog. What would you save?
43% - The child
57% - The dog

-

Pann: A controversial question on Spanish social media

1. [+155, -8] A domestic animal that's my family and a child who sets my house on fire and almost kills my dog. If the child is a total stranger, I'd save the dog.

2. [+139, -6] I have neither a dog or a child but I'd definitely save the dog. Unlike the child who's a complete stranger, the dog is my family. Besides, how would I even like the child when the child is the one who set my house on fire? I'd even sue the child.

3. [+131, -5] The person who posted the question must not know what dogs means to dog owners.

4. [+65, -2] There's no reason to save the child.

5. [+53, -2] Why should I save a criminal who burns my house? Because they're a child? Yeah right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+42, -1] No matter what, I'll save the dog.

7. [+36, -3] Unless the child is mine, I will 100% save the dog.

8. [+34, -3] Is this question even worth considering? Worth being controversial? Of course you'd save the dog. Why would I let my dog burn to save a child who broke into my house and set fire? If the child sets the fire and burns themselves, it's what they did to themselves. Yet some people are like, "But it's a human~"

9. [+32, -2] I'll save the dog and sue the child.

10. [+20, -1] Even if I know the child, I'll still save the dog.

Back To Top