K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Victim of Microdot's parents' scam writes on Pann

I wrote the original post for the first time in 2016. I wrote the posts when I saw them in the media because seeing them made me frustrated. The posts are already deleted. I didn't delete them, they got deleted by the servers. I'm saying that I didn't delete them voluntarily.

At first, I did it because I was enraged. Why should I see the two brothers on the broadcast? Why should I see the faces I never want to see again?

Up until now, I avoided all the broadcast with the brothers. However, I kept hearing about them through article titles on portal sites. What always made me mad was how they talked about growing up with hardships because they were scammed in New Zealand. Words cannot describe my feelings when I heard their parents appeared on the broadcast.

When I was talking to a journalist, my mother was against me giving an interview. "Let's just forget about it. You should also stop it." But I was so upset when Microdot's reps called it "unfounded rumors". My father is ill, so I was going to take actions with my mother and other victims. But my father also talked to other journalist and the articles were out.

I'm sure my family and other victims' families think the same thing. Our goal isn't getting the money back. We only want to stop seeing the faces from the media that remind us of the past.



(OP wrote three posts in 2016 and 2018 which are now all deleted)



(OP left one comment and the post is also deleted)



(OP can access Microdot and Sanchez's Instagram with his second account)



(But OP can't access them with his primary account because he's blocked by them)


I've never even commented anything on Microdot's account. All I did was leaving one comment on Sanchez's picture of his mother which he posted in 2016. Soon after, he deleted the post.

This post could end up deleted, too. Even today, the journalists are contacting my father. Like I said, my father is ill so if you're a journalist reading this post, please don't contact him.

Yesterday, the brothers said it's unfounded rumors and that they're going to take legal actions. I wonder what they're going to say today.

I want to apologize to the actress who's dating him. I used to be her fan, so I don't want people to be criticizing her as well. And please don't mention her, too. It's not like I didn't expect it but I want to apologize to her only.

Thanks to those who support us. My mother couldn't sleep all night yesterday and my father left the house for a walk because he was frustrated. I wondered if I did something unnecessary for them and felt sorry. However, my mother told me her frustrated feelings were a little better and that other victims also felt the same. I think I did the right thing. As I've said, I'm not trying to get the money back. I just want them to stop appearing on the broadcast and digging our scars even further.

Me and my brother used to be very close to the two brothers. My parents were also close to their parents. We used to see each other everyday, so I hope they don't say nonsense things like how the two brothers don't remember me.

-

Pann: I'm the OP who wrote a post on Microdot in 2016

1. [+307, -0] Make sure to get all the interests, compensations, and settlements. This isn't being whiny. Why are you refusing to get the money you should get... Do you think Microdot can promote confidently even after paying back? It would've been better if he came forward and said he'll pay back.

2. [+288, -0] Why not get the money? I really hope you get the money back according to the current quotation... It will be hard but I'll pray for it.

3. [+277, -0] The statute of limitations is still not over, so Microdot's parents will be arrested. There will be a good result.

4. [+103, -1] (SBS documentary staff asking OP to contact them)

5. [+74, -0] Microdot's father is said to have earned over 1 billion won annually. He needs to meet up the victims, apologize, and pay back. He better not say he doesn't have money. His son rapped about how his parents are CEOs making tons and showed of his 1.9 billion won house.

6. [+63, -0] They sold their restaurant, I think they're preparing to run away. I hope you get the money back soon. Find strength. I don't want to see their faces, either.

7. [+53, -4] (SBS documentary staff asking OP to contact them)

8. [+48, -0] Find strength! Thinking about the victims' suffering for the past 20 years makes me upset, too ㅠㅠ Cheering for you.

Back To Top