Pann: Female idols' legs in real life
1. [+155, -1] I really want the broadcast cameras to change. I know it's impossible but it doesn't make sense that the celebrities look 1.5 times thicker than they actually are.
2. [+110, -2] They look perfect on TV but in real life, they look weak and thin.
3. [+71, -1] I think it can't be helped. We think 45~50kg is the normal weight for girls and 55kg makes people go "hul..."
4. [+26, -0] They were being harsh on these girls' bodies? I feel so bad and sad.
5. [+24, -6] Ah... They don't even look pretty. They look like starved refugees. It's too much.
6. [+23, -0] In real life, you'll only notice their bones like like anorexic patients. I don't understand why the cameras make them look fat.
7. [+17, -4] Wow, Yoona looks no joke in the first picture...
8. [+15, -1] In real life, those tiny and skinny girls look like rats. You'll only notice how skinny they are. Those who look chubby and tall on TV look the best in real life regardless of the gender.
9. [+15, -0] They have to be skinny like that to look good on the cameras. They have no choice but to lose weight. I feel so bad.
10. [+13, -4] Wow... Yoona though... Is she a doll? She's so pretty.