K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The reason why Shinhwa Dongwan wears earphones at gym


User: I'm getting personal training these days ^^ They told me my muscles are only 10% ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should try this product when exercising because earphones are uncomfortable.

Dongwan: I use earphones because I don't like hearing music that I don't like... ㅋㅋㅋ

User: Same ㅠㅠ When I get off work and go to gym, they play trot ㅠㅠ

Dongwan: My gym keeps playing Shinhwa songs whenever I'm there... I feel like I have to dance to them!! Everybody expects it from me!!

-

Pann: The reason why Kim Dongwan wears earphones at gym

1. [+35, -0] Ah ㅋㅋㅋ Kim Dongwan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ People expect him to dance ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+18, -0] So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The person who plays Shinhwa songs must be playing them because they're excited to see Kim Dongwan and want to cheer him up ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+8, -0] Oppa, be confident!! ㅋㅋ Here's Hyesung and Dengdeng



4. [+5, -0] Where's the gym? I'll do the Shinhwa dance and oppa can exercise ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

5. [+5, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're just playing Shinhwa songs because Shinhwa is there. He thinks they want him to dance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top