Pann: My school has pretty stairs
1. [+447, -14] It's very pretty but why does it remind me of a prison? Do I have weird thoughts?
2. [+127, -5] It looks like a school in a British movie... Doesn't feel like a Korean school.
3. [+96, -3] It looks like Panopticon
4. [+59, -1] This is Saerom High School in Sejong City. The school opened last year so the faculty is really good and it looks like a school in a drama. I envy you ㅠㅠ I want to go to a school like this.
5. [+56, -0] Am I the only one who thinks climbing the stairs would be frustrating?
6. [+37, -0] I really like how the building is white and the ceiling is glass. But it'll be so annoying to climb the stairs when you're running late.
7. [+31, -0] I think the fences should be taller.
8. [+29, -0] Whether it's pretty or not, climbing the stairs will be really frustrating.
9. [+13, -2] I go to Saerom High School ㅋㅋ My school opened last year and we have up to grade 11 students. There's 250 students in every grade, which is a lot for Sejong City. Until last year May, we didn't have a school uniform so we wore whatever we wanted ㅋㅋ We have a uniform now! They installed new fences because girls' skirts could be seen from below. The teachers are all nice. We have a lot of young teachers and we have our own F4 teachers. The school principal loves the color violet, makes dad jokes everyday, and gives candies to passing students. Ever since we entered the school, he called us the legends of Saerom ㅋㅋ Our slogan is 'Legend of Saerom'. We have Dokdo Gallery, which shows the real-time footage of Dokdo!
10. [+12, -0] It looks like a school in White Day game.