Pann: The point when SM's management started going downhill
1. [+157, -7] I stanned SM for 10 years and quit. SM's future depends on whether they will have a group as big as EXO and SNSD or not. NCT wasn't meant to be the next EXO so they don't count. Unless the new girl group doesn't become big like SNSD, I really think SM wouldn't be safe. They'll suffer the second dark age. For now they're maintaining with current artists but EXO has been around for 7 years, SNSD disbanded, TVXQ is more than 10 years, and SHINee is in their 10th year. They need to wake up because all of the staffs who produced EXO moved to different companies. The current staffs are rookie producers except Min Hee Jin and Yoo Young Jin. That's also why they're not satisfying the old SM stans, either.
2. [+150, -19] SM's management might be terrible but EXO became big without a reality show or any video content, so fans don't get tired or anything. We just want SM to sue for the online rumors. Is there a fandom that begs the company to sue? There's nothing us fans can do about them. And please give us a feedback when there's a problem. From small things to big things, they never give a feedback.
3. [+81, -5] NCT is getting no responses so I thought their songs weren't good and checked their MVs, but their songs and MVs were well-made. It's a pity since they should be popular by now.
4. [+72, -1] Honestly, do you think Kokobop would've done well if it wasn't EXO? How can they think of doing latin music when other boy groups are going for public-friendly songs... They need to stop with experimental stuff and stop relying on the fans.
5. [+61, -1] SM will be hopeless when EXO enlists. They're maintaining their title because of EXO and Red Velvet. They need to debut a new girl group or a boy group that hits daebak.
6. [+8, -4] As an SM boy group fan, it's true that they're promoting NCT a lot. Their variety show had two sunbaes for their comeback ㅋㅋ The problem is that we can see the members that SM promote. I can't even count how many times I saw Mark on TV this year.
7. [+55, -0] Seriously ㅋㅋㅋ Why does SM overlap their artists' comebacks? And how can they not promote on music shows because of the company concert? They couldn't win #1 due to the lack of broadcast points because they had to attend the SM concert!!! They posted a blurred photo of members on the official account and they re-uploaded it without an apology!! SM is feeding their antis. I just feel bad that people still mention agency power regarding to SM artists.
8. [+54, -2] I'll be honest. EXO's results are getting better every time, I don't understand why they're not promoting this. EXO has been around for a long time and they became popular in 2013, so isn't it a big achievement to be maintaining their popularity until now? Why can't they use this fact to promote the group and expand the fandom? It feels like SM just releases EXO's albums and expects the fans to buy them. What kind of company releases a full album in mid-July, repackage in early September, and a winter album in December? Do you know how hard it was with the divided fandom power?
9. [+48, -1] I didn't even know Taeyeon had a comeback... What's going on... Is SM's management absent?
10. [+46, -2] It's like they look fancy on the outside but there's nothing on the inside. 18 members is too much. I heard NCT is an expanding group? This idea is such a big mistake. They should've chosen a number of the members. People can't focus on the group because there are too many members. There are also sub-teams so it's all over the place.
11. [+41, -1] I like all the 18 members but I don't know what they're doing ㅋㅋ There are 9 unofficial members, which makes it 27 members... They're also trying to make a Chinese team but it seems too late for that. Their teasers are not exciting. I feel bad for all of the SM idols, especially f(x)... The f(x) members' requests were all rejected, I heard. Stupid SM.
12. [+40, -45] The only solution for NCT is kicking out problematic and nugu members and re-debuting with major members only. The members are so random and their charms and visuals don't match. They're not from a small company. They debuted under the biggest idol company and it's been a year but the public doesn't even know the members' names. This is a big problem.