K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Similar-looking celebrities that used to confuse people


Yuri & Yoona



Key & Onew



Lee Hyun Woo & Park Bogum



Bora & Hyorin



Park Sodam & Kim Goeun



Seo Jisoo & Yein



Yoon Sohee & Lee Yeol Eum



Park Hana & Oh Jieun

-

Pann: People that you used to be confused with but not anymore

1. [+129, -15] I still get these two confused... It's Heo Yi Jae and Park Hee Bon. They look the same, I still wonder if they're twins.



2. [+104, -11] I really agree except Yuri&Yoona and Bora&Hyorin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Especially Park Bogum and Lee Hyun Woo are so confusing.

3. [+95, -1] I used to get Kim Moo Yeol and Jung Suk Won mixed up a lot.

4. [+76, -0] Lee Elijah and Lee Tae Im for me... They look like twins.



5. [+40, -3] I'm really confused with Ki Tae Young and Lee Sang Woo.

6. [+32, -0] Raymon Kim and Solid Kim Johan... ㅠㅠ

7. [+30, -3] Don't Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Min Jae look like twins? I even get their families confused.

8. [+28, -1] Apink Eunji and Girl's Day Minah. I don't find them similar-looking anymore but I used to get them really mixed up for some reason.

Back To Top