Article: Departing from the country by face recognition, not a passport... 'Smart Incheon Airport' opens a new era
Source: Yeonhap via Naver
1. [+350, -81] What about plastic girls?
2. [+286, -65] What's the point? You might not need the passport when you leave the country but when you enter or leave another country, you'll need the passport anyways ㅋㅋ
3. [+178, -34] Security is effective when the process is complicated... Koreans only want things faster and more convenient, that's why we get these things and get our security broken. The future is about protecting information, Korea will suffer from its weakened security.
4. [+91, -15] People with a lot of plastic surgery will be alarmed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+42, -9] Amazing~~
6. [+33, -4] Developed countries have tough immigration. This is like inviting all criminals.
7. [+27, -3] They need to stop wasting the tax on these useless things and work on reducing illegal immigrants instead. It doesn't even take more than 10 minutes to depart, why are they using money for little improvement?
8. [+21, -1] That means less jobs.
9. [+19, -1] There's a sense of satisfaction from getting stamps on your passport as you leave the country.